on “Topic 4 – JUNK FOOD
7 Comments on “Topic 4 – JUNK FOOD
  1. Dear mrs laming,
    I thought that video was gret you should get more videos about that you shoild go on youtube a bit mre often if you do it a lot(often) then do it a bit more just to get more videos for us.I dont know how good that video was GET MORE GET MORE PLEASE PLEASE,
    from matthew

2. Dear 3/4L,

Wow! There is so much sugar in fruit juice! Soft drinks are bad for us because thesugar we need to get blood pumping is overdosed by one cup! Some ways to keep health is to drink water, eat a varity of food, limit energy use, be active and listen to your body.

Ben H 3/4L.

3. dear miss laming

I loved the video!!!!!!
    I lernt softdrinks can have more than 20 tea spoons of shugar in JUCE.
    Secondly we can have more vegies and dont get fat,diabedties and bulgy.
    lastly we can have soft drinkson spechal acaytions like birthdays and playdays.

less regards
    from james l 3/4l

4. Dear Miss Laming,
    we can keep fit and healthy by cheking how much fat there is in the drink we are drinking, having, or about to have. Junk food is bad for you because you can catch a desses called ”heart desies”. ”Heart desseses” are bad because it can effect your LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From: bumblebee [NIKSTAR] [weetbix] [wierd person] [Niki.]
    To: BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Dear Miss Laming,
    I learnt a lot from the vidio, I cant belive how a soft drink could have 20 tea spoons of sugar. Schools should definetly should ban soft drinks.

From Harryc 3/4l

6. Dear 3/4L,
    I learnt so much! Soft drinks are bad for you because there is a lot of sugar in soft drinks. Some ways we can get fit and healthy is to drink lots of water, eat some vegtables, and get fit by doing crossfit and yoga.
    From Paulina P