The last week of school this term was ‘Wellbeing Week’. The whole school was involved in a number of fun activities. Students, parents and teachers were given opportunities to focus on their wellbeing – mentally, physically and spiritually.
Some of the highlights from Wellbeing Week in our class included:
- Mo Willem’s author study
- New displays – Wow Work and Wonder Wall
- Extra circle time and mindfulness sessions
- Kickball with 3/4HM and Prep R
- Discovery session with 3/4HM
- Buddy activity
- Police visit
- Shoe lace tying incursion run by Ascent Footwear and The Athlete’s Foot
What a great way to end a busy term!
What did you enjoy most about Wellbeing Week?
What do you wish we could of done more of during Wellbeing Week?
**Feedback from parents is also welcome!**
Miss Laming 🙂